La version française sera disponible bientôt.
Si vous voulez ces informations en français, contactez-nous : 1-844-DMV-GNWT / 1-844-368-4698

Replace Plate on Registration Permit

A plate may be replaced on an active, non-expired Registration Permit.  This is for non-NT plates only.  If you need to replace a NT plate, you must visit an Issuing Office.

Note:  you may also change a plate during the renewal process. If your registration permit has expired, renew and change the plate during the renewal.